Friday 19 August 2011

:WEEK 7a, SPREADSHEET::

Hi guyz.. We meet again. So this week assignment, what i have to do? SPREADSHEET!!.
What is spreadsheet? spreadsheet actually, to make it simple to understand, an organizer way to create an expenditure(in my context) using spreadsheet, i don't have to waste my time calculating normally using calculator because using open office spreadsheet, 'all in one', meaning to say, the calculation is done in the spreadsheet itself. The expenditure has to include one year spending based on my salaries. So 12 months spending have to be done. My expenditure is RM4000.00 precisely. and i spend it on 'food', 'entertainment', 'car', 'bills', 'health & cares' and 'insurances'. Spending on car, bills and insurances are fixed. However the rest are depends on my need. :) at the outset, i was quite confused to calculate my expenditure using the calculation in the spreadsheet, but after being taught by my lecturer, thank God, everything was going on flawlessly as my skin, kidding!!!. So there you have it my spreadsheet. Now i know how to use it for my future endless and uncountable income.. yahooo!!!. tq.

my spreadsheet(income expenditure)
for spreadsheet in exel, i have to do students exam's marks (15 students with 5 subjects{bahasa melayu, bahasa inggeris, mathematics, pendidikan islam/moral, science}) and these are all the items that i have to do. starting with: 



  1. Define name 
  2. Fill Series
  3. VLOOKUP 
  4. STDEV
  5. AVERAGE
  6.  COUNTIF
  7.  Graph
  8.  Sort, last but not least
  9. Filter
these skills in using exel to create an exam spreadsheet is very useful to me as a teacher. i would probably apply all the items shown above so the my spreadsheet is more organized and marvelous. tq again. 

No comments: