Thursday 7 July 2011

FIRST WEEK CLASS (GGGE1155-COMPUTER IN EDUCATION)

QUESTION:
"in your blog, create your own complete notes of what you have learned today:"
1. Steps own how to register
2. Reflection on what you have learned


On the first week, i had been given an activity by my lecturer based on a topic that covered three subs under it which are 'registration', 'usage', and 'ethics'. firstly, i had to register two official email; google and yahoo mail. In relation to this, the setting on the signature had to be done; by putting my full name, program BEd TESL and IPG KDRI as my study's place. After rummaging haphazardly on the name to put as my 'id' for both account, what is more i had to register an official 'Facebook Account'. Indicating to that, my classmates, course lecturer and course coordinator have to be added as my friends and i'd done that. Moving to the next task(electronic group discussion), i had to check on the group created by my classmates and joined it. Furthermore, i also had to join a yahoo group created especially for our course: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ge1155ipg/ 
Lastly, i had to register the blog and posted a new entry. All of these created 'stuffs' had come out with the appropriate urls and these urls had had been put in my signature.


Thank you.

No comments: